Discover the best Thrive Market products to stock your pantry with healthy, organic food from your favorite brands at the best prices, in this honest Thrive Market review.
At that point I was just barely learning how to cook on my own and I didn’t quite understand the concept of having a pantry full of staples to help guide me toward healthy meals. Meal prep was last-minute and health wasn’t the biggest priority.
Fast forward many years and my pantry looks completely different! For one thing, the sheer amount of food I keep in my pantry is much bigger – now that I have a husband and two hungry teenagers to feed!
Most importantly, I’ve learned that the key to healthy meal planning is having a pantry full of healthy staples to pull from! By healthy pantry staples I’m talking about everything from grains and beans, to sauces, oils and seasonings, to flour and baking supplies and of course coffee. It also includes nuts, seeds and dried fruits – really anything that will help you pull off a healthy meal. Pantry staples can also include snacks and treats too – at least in my view of the world!
Although I purchase my groceries in many places, including my local grocery store, I have found one source that has the best selection and lowest prices on the healthy pantry staples I am looking for – and that is the online store called Thrive Market.
How Thrive Market Works
I may receive commissions from purchases made through affiliate links in this article. Full Disclosure
Thrive Market is a membership-based, online grocery store, selling healthy food and natural products at wholesale prices. Essentially, Thrive Market is like a Costco for natural products, except you order in the comfort of your home instead of wandering around a massive warehouse. (Or a Whole Foods but with great prices!)
Prices at Thrive Market are 25 to 50% below retail prices, which is a significant savings over what you’ll find at most stores. You do pay an annual membership fee but it is easy to earn it back in just a couple of orders.
When you order from Thrive Market you can be assured that there are no GMOs in the food you are buying. You will also notice that USDA Organic options are offered whenever they exist. The company mission is to deliver the world’s best healthy food and natural products at wholesale prices and they really pull it off!
One of my favorite things about Thrive Market is that they are constantly offering free gifts with your order – which is something I take advantage of all the time! I’ve been a Thrive Market member for many years now and I have been introduced to so many new products through the free sample program (they send emails about them) – like the Simple Mills pancake mix you see here in the photo!
Thrive Market also makes it really easy to shop for foods that meat your personal dietary needs. You can browse products by your specific diet such as vegan, gluten-free, organic, low-Fodmap, paleo and more.
Pro tip: Add products to your cart when you think of them but wait until a great freebie is offered to place your order!
Details about a Thrive Market Membership:
- The annual Thrive Market membership cost is $59.95 (or start for $12 per month if you are not ready to commit)
- Free shipping on orders over $49 (I find this very easy to meet!)
- Get 30% off plus a FREE gift worth up to $50 with your first order (yearly membership or monthly membership available)
- Frequent free gift with purchase opportunities
- A free membership is donated to a low-income family with every paid membership
You can request a membership fee refund within 30 days if you are not satisfied – so there’s no risk in trying it out!
Thrive Market Products: Name Brands vs. Private Label
Thrive Market has a reputation for carrying the best brands in the natural foods and products world. Brands like Nutiva, Bob’s Red Mill, Primal Kitchen, Organic Valley, Justin’s, Nature’s Path, Traditional Medicinals and many more.
But they also carry private label versions of popular products. Thrive Market brand products are super high quality and even less expensive than their name-brand counterparts! Slowly but surely, I have been switching over to Thrive Market brand for many of my healthy pantry staples. (See the photo above for some of the Thrive Market brand products I buy – plus you’ll find many in the list below).
Best Thrive Market Products to Stock Your Pantry
Thrive Market is my go-to source for so many of the natural and organic foods I keep in my pantry. Whether you are just starting to build a kitchen pantry or your pantry is already well established, I want you to know that it is possible to eat healthy on a budget and Thrive Market really can help!
Below you will find some of my favorite products I have purchased at Thrive Market over the years. Think of it as your healthy pantry checklist! This is just a sampling of the many healthy foods offered at Thrive Market – so be sure to look around the website for the products you need and healthy brands you love.
(Keep in mind price may have changed since this post was published. Click product link for current prices.)
Oils & Vinegars
- Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (29-oz) – $19.49 (compare to $23.99)
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil (16.9oz) – $11.99 (compare to $12.99)
- Organic Valley Ghee – Clarified Butter (13oz) – $14.09 (compare to $14.99)
- California Olive Ranch – Extra Virgin Olive Oil (16.9 oz) – $10.49 (compare to $13.19)
- Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (32oz) – $5.99 (compare to $6.99)
Nuts, Nut Butters & Dried Fruits
- Justin’s Almond Butter (16oz) – $11.99 (compare to $12.99)
- Once Again Sunflower Seed Butter (16oz) – $6.29 (compare to $7.49)
- Thrive Market Dry Roasted Cashews (16oz) – $14.49 (compare to $16.99)
- Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts (16oz) – $10.99 (compare to $13.99)
- Joolies Organic Medjool Dates (11oz) – $8.99 (compare to $10.29)
- Thrive Market Organic Shredded Coconut (8oz) – $2.99 (compare to $4.99)
Beans & Grains
- Thrive Market Organic Kidney Beans Pouch (10oz) – $1.99 (compare to $3.29)
- Thrive Market Organic Sprouted Brown Rice (16oz) – $5.99 (compare to $10.99)
- In Harvest Organic Farro (24oz) – $9.99 (compare to $11.79)
- Thrive Market Organic White Basmati Rice (32oz) – $5.99 (compare to $8.79)
Sauces, Dressings & Sweeteners
- Thrive Market Organic Marinara Pasta Sauce (25oz) – $5.49 (compare to $9.89)
- Native Forest Organic Coconut Milk (13.5oz) – $2.99 (compare to $3.29)
- Primal Kitchen Ranch Dressing with Avocado Oil (8oz) – $6.49 (compare to $7.49)
- Thrive Market Organic Maple Syrup (12oz) – $10.49 (compare to $15.19)
Spices & Seasonings
- Thrive Market Organic Turmeric (1.45oz) – $3.49 (compare to $6.49)
- Thrive Market Himalayan Pink Sea Salt (6.5oz) – $4.99 (compare to $9.99)
- Thrive Market Taco Seasoning (1.1oz) – $1.39 (compare to $1.79)
- Simply Organic Vanilla Extract (4oz) – $13.49 (compare to $23.99)
Coffee & Tea
- Equal Exchange Organic Whole Bean Coffee (12oz) – $7.99 (compare to $9.99)
- Traditional Medicinals Tea (16 count) – $4.99 (compare to $5.79)
- Thrive Market Lemon Ginger Tea (16 count) – $3.99 (compare to $5.29)
- Nutpods Unsweetened Non-Dairy Creamer (11.2oz) – $3.99 (compare to $4.99)
- Purely Elizabeth Ancient Grain Granola (12oz) – $6.49 (compare to $7.49)
- Nature’s Path Organic Coconut Cashew Granola (11-oz) – $4.49 (compare to $5.99)
- Simple Mills Almond Flour Pancake & Waffle Mix (10.7oz) – $8.29 (compare to $8.69)
- Nature’s Path Organic Heritage Flakes (32oz) – $7.49 (compare to $8.99)
- Kodiak Cakes Pancake Mix (20oz) – $5.79 (compare to $5.99)
- Bob’s Red Mill Organic Rolled Oats (32oz) – $6.29 (compare to $8.49)
- Thrive Market Organic Whey Protein – Vanilla (13.76 oz) – $26.99 (compare to $45.32)
- King Arthur Organic All-Purpose Flour (5lb) – $7.99 (compare to $9.99)
- Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour (32oz) – $17.99 (compare to $18.99)
- Wholesome Organic Dark Brown Sugar (24oz) – $5.29 (compare to $5.99)
- Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Chips (9oz) – $5.29 (compare to $5.99)
- Frooze Balls, Chocolate Hazelnut (7.5 oz) – $5.99 (compare to $7.99)
- The New Primal Grass-Fed Beef Sticks (20 count) – $35.99 (compare to $45.80)
- Quinn Sea Salt Pretzel Sticks (7oz) – $3.99 (compare to $4.49)
- Clif Organic Zbar (18 count) – $14.69 (compare to $17.99)
- Justin’s Super Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups (4.2 oz) – $5.49 (compare to $5.99)
- Hu Hazelnut Butter Chocolate Bar (2.1 oz) – $5.49 (compare to $5.99)
- Unreal Dark Chocolate Peanut Gems (6oz) – $5.49 (compare to $6.49)
- Cocomels Coconut Milk Caramels (3.5 oz) – $4.29 (compare to $4.99)
What are your favorite Thrive Market products to stock in your healthy pantry? Share in the comments!