Find unique zero waste gifts that are practical but also fun to use – including durable, reusable products for use in the home and on-the-go.
Thank you to EarthHero for sponsoring this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
The older I get, the more I want the gifts that I give to be useful. Gone are the days when I might give someone a knick-knack that will sit and collect dust on the shelf.
Not only do I love giving gifts that are useful, I want them to be eco-friendly too. I’ve found that zero waste gifts are perfect, because they are super useful and they replace wasteful disposable products, making them very sustainable.
If you have an eco-hero or zero waste advocate in your life – or even someone who you want to give a nudge in the right direction, you’ll want to check out this list of zero waste gifts including high-quality, durable reusable products that can be used in daily life over and over again.
Top Zero Waste Gifts for Home & On-the-Go
These gifts can all be found at one of my favorite online stores: EarthHero. EarthHero is an online marketplace dedicated to helping people find products that are eco-friendly, non-toxic and sustainable. Their large assortment of products includes home goods, outdoor goods, personal care products, clothing and accessories, baby gear, kids toys and more.
The products I’ve shared here range from inexpensive stocking stuffers, to gift sets that will help kickstart anyone’s sustainable journey.
Be sure to use this EarthHero discount code: BF2021 for 20% off your purchase (for first time orders only, through 12/01/21).
- Stop tossing wasteful plastic bags in the trash every day and switch to this reusable, washable, and sustainable alternative.
- Made from 100% pure platinum grade silicone.
- Carry your healthy lunch in style with this three level Tiffin lunch box.
- Made from 100% non-toxic stainless steel.
- Be prepared to avoid plastic straws by carrying this collapsible, reusable straw in your bag.
- Straw made from stainless steel and food grade silicone. Case made from recycled plastic.
- Finally start composting food scraps with this handy compost bin that is stored in the freezer.
- Made from flexible silicone with a recycled stainless steel rim.
- Keep microfibers out of the waterways with this unique laundry ball that catches the microfibers that naturally shed from clothes in the wash.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic.
- Carry your water bottle and accessories hands-free with this handy bottle sling.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic made with Repreve.
- Stop using wasteful paper towels and switch to durable, reusable towels instead.
- Made from 100% organic cotton.
- Instead of wasting classic Q-tips and cotton swabs, switch to a reusable swab that can be used over and over again.
- Made from recycled plastic.
- Say goodbye to wasteful plastic wrap and make the switch to reusable beeswax wrap.
- Made from organic cotton coated with sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin.
- Ditch the toxic and wasteful dryer sheets and make the switch to reusable, wool dryer balls.
- Made from 100% cruelty-free organic New Zealand wool.
- Kickstart your sustainability journey with this gift box chock full of reusable products.
- Includes a bamboo utensil set, resealable sandwich bag, Swedish dishcloths, reusable straw and cleaning brush, natural food storage wraps, stainless steel lunchbox, and handmade green tea and eucalyptus soap.
- Make happy hour sustainable by opting for a reusable insulated wine tumbler instead of plastic.
- Made from 18/8 pro-grade stainless steel with a BPA-free plastic lid.
- Never fall back on plastic utensils again when you have this reusable utensil kit in your bag.
- Includes two stainless steel straws, one silicone straw tip, one straw cleaner, one stainless steel spork, one pair of stainless steel chopsticks, packaged in a recycled polyester carrying case.
- Be prepared to skip the plastic bag when you have this handy, large reusable grocery bag with you when you shop.
- Made from 100% rPET Fabric from post-consumer recycled plastics.
- Be a zero waste rock star with this lunch kit filled with all the essentials you need for a zero waste lunch.
- Includes a To-Go Ware bamboo utensil set, stainless steel straw and brush, Stasher reusable silicone snack bag, Bee’s Wrap sandwich wrap and an ECOlunchbox 3-in-1 stainless steel lunchbox.
Don’t forget to use the discount code BF2021 for 20% off your purchase (for first time orders only – through 12/01/21).