Roundup of eco friendly subscription boxes that deliver non-toxic beauty products, healthy food, and natural, zero waste home products.
Dilemma #1: You’re up for making the transition to more natural, eco-friendly products for your home and life but 1.) you don’t know where to start, 2.) you aren’t familiar with the brands to look for.
Dilemma #2: You’d like to get an eco-friendly gift for someone but 1.) you don’t know exactly what they would want or 2.) you don’t have the time to shop all over town looking for the right mix of things.
Solution: An eco friendly subscription box service with a natural, organic, artisan-made, non-toxic, fair trade or sustainable theme.
Best Eco Friendly Subscription Boxes
Here are some of the eco friendly subscription box services that I’ve personally tried and would recommend. I’ve given some of them as gifts too and they have been very well received! You can choose from a one-time gift or an ongoing subscription – each company has a slightly different set-up.
Be sure to see the special deals for Mindful Momma readers from many of these brands!
I may receive commissions from purchases made through links in this article. Full Disclosure
The MightyFix subscription from MightyNest helps you make small eco-friendly changes by sending you one new product every month. This subscription is perfect for someone wanting to slowly transition to a more sustainable lifestyle. Personally, the MightyFix is one of my favorite subscription services ever because the products are so useful!
- Reusable alternatives to typically disposable items
- Natural alternatives to typically toxic products
- Free shipping
- Members save up to 30% with exclusive specials
- Anything you add to your MightyFix order will ship free
Cost: $10 per month or $99 per year but Mindful Momma readers get 3 wool dryer balls as the first month for only $3! – code DRYERFIX2018 is automatically applied when you use my link.
Goodbeing is a trial and discovery box for healthy beauty and natural wellness products. The boxes are custom curated based on a member questionnaire to provide products that match your skin needs and concerns. Each month you will have the opportunity to choose 1 or 2 of the products you receive from a list of awesome choices.
Having received many Goodbeing boxes over the years, I can attest to the high quality products and the fun of discovering new beauty brands each month! Since the goal is to help you find products you love and will continue to use, member discounts are offered each month on the brands in the box.
- Beauty theme includes facial care, skin care, hair care, cosmetics, natural fragrances, nail color, serums, elixers and accessories.
- Lifestyle theme includes beauty and personal care, cosmetics, supplements, superfoods and non-toxic products.
- A mix of 4 – 5 trial and full sizes
- Value is usually double the cost of the box
Cost: Ranges between $24.99 to $21.99 per box depending on length of commitment. Mindful Momma readers get an extra FREE full-sized product in your first order using code MINDFULMOMMA at checkout.
- All products are GMO-free, many have organic ingredients
- Vegan, gluten-free or diet boxes available upon request
- 4 box sizes available – from 6+ snacks to 25+ snacks
- Option to purchase more of the snacks you love at member discounts
Cost: Ranges from $19.99/month to $49.99/month. Get $10 off a 3 month subscription when you purchase UrthBox through my link!
With a MightyBody subscription, you’ll receive one handpicked, MightyNest-tested, safe body care product that actually works for your body. Just fill out the MightyBody profile and their experts will choose the perfect products for you. I’ve loved every product I have received through my MightyBody subscription!
- Products are eco-minded with clean ingredients
- Everything you add to the shipment will hitch a ride for free
Cost: $12.95 per month.
Love Goodly carefully selects brands and products to align with their mission of helping women discover healthier, nontoxic and cruelty free products. All products are always cruelty free, nontoxic and vegan.
- 4 to 5 full sized products per month
- Includes beauty and wellness products, accessories and healthy food
- Total box value over $80
Cost: $29.99 per month. Mindful Momma readers get 15% off your first box using code MINDFULMOMMA at checkout.
Crate & Story
Crate & Story is a monthly subscription box focusing on artisans and handmade products.
- Connecting artisans with people like you!
- Includes home goods, personal care products and food
Cost: $31.95 for a single box or less when a subscription is purchased.
Do you have a favorite eco friendly subscription box? Please share in the comments!