A roundup of the top eco friendly subscription boxes that deliver natural, zero waste products for the home, clean beauty products, healthy food, kids crafts and more.
Dilemma #1: You’re up for making the transition to more natural, eco-friendly products for your home and life but 1.) you don’t know where to start, 2.) you aren’t familiar with the brands to look for.
Dilemma #2: You’d like to get an eco-friendly gift for someone but 1.) you don’t know exactly what they would want or 2.) you don’t have the time to shop all over town looking for the right mix of things.
Solution: An eco friendly subscription box service with a natural, organic, artisan-made, non-toxic, fair trade or sustainable theme.
A monthly subscription box is a fun way to change up your own lifestyle or to help your friends and family discover green and healthy brands. Plus it’s a unique gift they probably won’t get from anyone else.
Best Eco Friendly Subscription Boxes
Here are some of the top eco friendly subscription box services that I’ve either personally tried or that have come highly recommended. I’ve given some of them as gifts too and they have been very well received! You’ll find everything from zero waste subscription boxes, natural beauty boxes, healthy food subscriptions and eco-friendly craft kits for kids.
You can often choose from a one-time gift or an ongoing monthly subscription – each company has a slightly different set-up.
Be sure to see the special deals for Mindful Momma readers on many of these eco friendly subscription boxes!
I may receive commissions from purchases made through links in this article. Full Disclosure
Home & Lifestyle Subscription Boxes
Earthlove is a seasonal, sustainable subscription box delivering unique, thoughtful, eco-conscious goods.
- 6 to 8 eco-friendly products + 1 book
- Products from a variety of categories including snacks, tea, wildcrafting, wellness, apothecary, aromatherapy, beauty, outdoor, gardening, home decor, apparel, accessories, and more!
- Each box valued at $100 or more
Cost: $59.95 per box (delivered 4 times per year). Use code MINDFULMOMMABUNDLE for a free zero waste Earthlove bundle in your first box (3-4 items with a value of $25+, only applies to subscription and gift boxes.)
GreenUP Box is a great zero waste subscription box to help you discover the best products and reusable items to build a life without plastic.
- 4 to 6 items in each box – intended to help you reduce plastic
- Delivered 6 times per year
- Each box valued at $80 or more
Cost: $39.95 per box (every 2 months)
The MightyFix subscription from MightyNest helps you make small eco-friendly changes by sending you one new product every month. This sustainable subscription box is perfect for someone wanting to slowly transition to a more eco-friendly lifestyle. Personally, the MightyFix is one of my favorite subscription services ever because the products are so useful!
- Reusable alternatives to typically disposable items
- Natural alternatives to typically toxic products
- Free shipping + anything you add to your MightyFix order will ship free
- Members save up to 35% with exclusive member discounts
Cost: $11 per month but Mindful Momma readers get the first month for only $3! – You choose your first fix for $3:
- Set of 3 wool dryer balls with code DRYERBALL3
- Set of 5 reusable dish cloths with code TIDYSET3
- Set of 5 produce bags with code PRODUCEBAGS3
- 2 sheets of Bee’s Wrap with code BEESFIX3
Alltrue Box is a collection of socially-conscious products intended to build a community that stands for good, seeks truth, and takes action.
- 4 boxes per year – containing everything from housewares to beauty to apparel to wellness products.
- Get 6-8 full-size, exclusive ethically-made products each season
- Each box is valued at over $250
- Members only perks include product discounts of up to 70% off
Cost: $54.95 billed quarterly or $49.95 per box if billed yearly.
Clean Beauty Subscription Boxes
Petit Vour is a luxury, natural beauty and makeup subscription box focusing on clean, cruelty free makeup, skincare and hair care products.
- Each month you’ll receive 4 non-toxic, plant based products (always valued over $50)
- Products are curated to your beauty profile
- Get $4 back each month in store credit for reviewing your box.
Cost: $18 per single box or $15 per box with a yearly subscription. Use code FIRSTBOX for 20% off your first box!
Love Goodly carefully selects brands and products to align with their mission of helping women discover healthier, nontoxic and cruelty free products. All products are always cruelty free, nontoxic and vegan.
- 4 to 5 full sized products per month
- Includes beauty and wellness products, accessories and healthy food
- Total box value over $80
Cost: $34.95 per month. Mindful Momma readers get 15% off your first box using code MINDFULMOMMA at checkout.
The Detox Box
The Detox Box is a monthly beauty subscription box from The Detox Market designed to help you discover new clean beauty brands.
- One featured brand each month
- Each box valued at $90 or more
Cost: As low as $39.95 per month for a 6 month subscription but individual boxes are available.
Every month Beauty Heroes delivers a monthly discovery box to help you find clean beauty brands you love.
- Each box includes one full-sized Hero product and one trial-sized “sidekick” product (and sometimes more)
- Value of box is at least $90 and often over $100
- Beauty Heroes members receive a 15% discount in the Beauty Store, plus early access to new product launches
Cost: As low as $39.95 per month, depending on subscription length. Month to month subscription available.
Bombay & Cedar
Bombay & Cedar offers lifestyle and beauty boxes to help you discover new natural, non-toxic and eco-friendly products.
- Lifestyle Box includes vegan and cruelty-free products ranging from aromatherapy, skincare, books, snacks, home goods and more
- 8 – 10 Full And Deluxe Size Products, valued over $120
- Beauty Box includes a mix of Indie and well known clean beauty brands, all vegan and cruelty-free
- 5 – 6 Full And Deluxe Size Products valued over $100
Cost: Lifestyle Box as low as $46.95/month and Beauty Box as low as $28.95, depending on subscription length. Mindful Momma readers take 10% off with code MINDFULMOMMA10
Healthy Food Subscription Boxes
UrthBox is a monthly subscription box to help you discover healthy snacks and natural foods. I’m always impressed with the super yummy snacks that show up in this box!
- All products are GMO-free, many have organic ingredients
- Vegan, gluten-free or diet boxes available upon request
- 4 box sizes available – from 6+ snacks to 25+ snacks
- Option to purchase more of the snacks you love at member discounts
Cost: Ranges from $14.99/month to $44.99/month – with frequent discounts!
Kid Craft Subscription Boxes
Green Kid Crafts
At Green Kid Crafts they specialize in creative, nature-based STEAM activities for kids.
- 4-6 projects in every box
- Many recycled materials included
- Projects are created by child development experts
- Themes ranging from volcanoes to weather to rainforest and more.
Cost: Subscriptions starting at $29.95 per month. Individual boxes also available. See website for frequent specials.
KiwiCo is on a mission to inspire the next generation of innovators with their monthly science kids and STEM subscription boxes.
- Each hands-on project encourage creativity and curiosity
- Projects are designed by a team of educators, makers, engineers, and rocket scientists (yes, for real)
- Each Kiwi Crate includes 1 to 3 projects
Cost: Subscriptions start as low as $15.50 per month. Individual projects are available. Frequent sales including 50% off your first box.
Do you have a favorite eco friendly subscription box? Please share in the comments!