A roundup of the top eco friendly subscription boxes that deliver natural, zero waste products for the home, clean beauty products, organic food, wellness products, kids crafts and more.
Dilemma #1: You’re up for making the transition to more natural, eco-friendly products for your home and life but 1.) you don’t know where to start, 2.) you aren’t familiar with the brands to look for.
Dilemma #2: You’d like to get an eco-friendly gift for someone but 1.) you don’t know exactly what they would want or 2.) you don’t have the time to shop all over town looking for the right mix of things.
Solution: Eco friendly subscription boxes with a natural, organic, zero waste, non-toxic, fair trade or sustainable theme.
A monthly subscription box is a fun way to change up your own lifestyle or to help your friends and family discover green and healthy brands. Plus it’s a unique gift they probably won’t get from anyone else.
Best Eco Friendly Subscription Boxes
Here are some of the top eco friendly subscription box services that I’ve either personally tried or that have come highly recommended. I’ve given some of them as gifts too and they have been very well received! You’ll find everything from zero waste subscription boxes, wellness boxes, clean beauty boxes, healthy food subscriptions and kids craft boxes.
You can often choose from a one-time gift or an ongoing monthly subscription – each company has a slightly different set-up.
Be sure to see the special deals for Mindful Momma readers on many of these natural and eco friendly subscription boxes!
I may receive commissions from purchases made through links in this article. Full Disclosure
Home & Lifestyle Subscription Boxes
GreenUP Box is a great zero waste subscription box to help you discover the best products and reusable items to build a life without plastic.
- 6 to 9 full-sized products in each box – from home goods to personal care – all intended to help you reduce plastic
- Delivered 4 times per year
- Each box valued at $100 or more
Cost: As low as $49.95 per box (ships once per quarter).
The MightyFix subscription from MightyNest helps you make small eco-friendly changes by sending you one new product every month. This sustainable subscription box is perfect for someone wanting to slowly transition to a more eco-friendly lifestyle. Personally, the MightyFix is one of my favorite subscription services ever because the products are so useful!
- Reusable alternatives to typically disposable items
- Natural alternatives to typically toxic products
- Free shipping + anything you add to your MightyFix order will ship free
- Members save up to 35% with exclusive member discounts
Cost: $13 per month but Mindful Momma readers get the first month for only $3! – You choose your first fix for $3:
- Set of 3 wool dryer balls with code DRYERBALL3
- Set of 5 reusable dish cloths with code TIDYSET3
- Set of 5 produce bags with code PRODUCEBAGS3
- 2 sheets of Bee’s Wrap with code BEESFIX3
Earthlove is a seasonal, sustainable subscription box delivering unique, thoughtful, eco-conscious, wellness-focused goods.
- 6 to 8 eco-friendly products + 1 book
- Products from a variety of categories including snacks, tea, wildcrafting, wellness, apothecary, aromatherapy, beauty, outdoor, gardening, home decor, apparel, accessories, and more!
Cost: $45 to $95 per box, depending on size.
Alltrue Box is a lifestyle subscription box sharing a collection of socially-conscious products intended to build a community that stands for good, seeks truth, and takes action.
- 4 boxes per year – containing everything from housewares to beauty to apparel to wellness products.
- Get 6-8 full-size, sustainable, ethically-made products each season
- Each box is valued at over $250
- Members only perks include product discounts of up to 70% off
Cost: $59.95 billed quarterly or $54.95 per box if billed yearly.
Bombay & Cedar
Bombay & Cedar offers beauty and lifestyle subscription boxes to help you discover new natural, non-toxic and eco-friendly products.
- The Monthly Lifestyle Box includes vegan and cruelty-free products ranging from aromatherapy, skincare, books, snacks, home goods and more
- 7 – 9 full And deluxe size products, including essential oils, valued at over $100
- Beauty Box includes a mix of Indie and well known clean beauty brands, all vegan and cruelty-free
- 5 – 6 full And deluxe size products and beauty tools, valued at over $100
Cost: Lifestyle Box as low as $46.95/month and Beauty Box as low as $31.95, depending on subscription length. Mindful Momma readers take 10% off with code MINDFULMOMMA10
Clean Beauty Subscription Boxes
Petit Vour is a luxury, clean beauty box focusing on natural, cruelty free and vegan makeup, skincare and hair care products.
- Each month you’ll receive 4 non-toxic, plant based products (always valued over $50)
- Products are curated to your beauty profile
- Get $4 back each month in store credit for reviewing your box.
Cost: $21 per single box or $18 per box with a yearly subscription. GET A $70 FULL-SIZE BONUS ITEM IN YOUR BOX. USE CODE LOVEANIMALS AT CHECKOUT.
Love Goodly carefully selects brands and products to align with their mission of helping women discover healthy, safe and cruelty free products. All products are always nontoxic, cruelty free and vegan.
- 4 to 5 full sized products per month (ships every other month)
- Includes beauty and wellness products, accessories and healthy food
- Total box value over $80
Cost: $34.95 per month. Mindful Momma readers get 15% off your first box using code MINDFULMOMMA at checkout.
The Detox Box
The Detox Box is a monthly clean beauty subscription box from The Detox Market designed to help you discover new clean and green beauty brands.
- One or more featured brands each month, including 2 or 3 full sized, luxury beauty products
- Each box valued at $90 or more
Cost: As low as $39.95 per month for a 6 month subscription but month by month subscriptions are available.
Every month Beauty Heroes delivers a monthly beauty discovery box to help you find clean beauty brands you love.
- Each box includes one full-sized Hero product and one trial-sized “sidekick” product (and sometimes more)
- Value of box is at least $100
- Beauty Heroes members receive a 15% discount in the Beauty Store, plus early access to new product launches
Cost: As low as $39.95 per month, depending on subscription length. Month to month subscription available.
Vegancuts is a monthly subscription box delivering 4 or more deluxe or full-size luxurious vegan skin care and body care products.
- All products are vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free and free of harmful chemicals
- Does not include makeup
- $60 – $110 value in every box
Cost: $24.95 – $27.95 per box depending on length of subscription. Mindful Momma readers can take $5 off per box with code Mindfulmomma5.
Wellness Subscription Boxes
Merkaela Wellness Box
A Merkaela Wellness Box delivers wellness products and self-care rituals for conscious beings. Merkaela products are handcrafted with love and in small batches, using ingredients you can pronounce, know and trust.
- The Deluxe Wellness Box is delivered 4 times per year
- Contents include handmade skincare products and soaps, tea blends, accessories, meditations and affirmations
- Everything in your package works cohesively to engage the body, mind and soul.
Cost: As low as $40 per box with a year’s subscription. Three, six or 12 month subscriptions available.
Therabox is mindfully curated by therapists to reduce stress & increase joy through self love. The goal is to inspire more love & happiness in every box through activities and products to feed your mind, body & soul.
- Each box includes 1 research inspired therapeutic activity to wire your brain for more joy, plus 6 to 8 self-care wellness goodies to reduce stress & enhance your life.
- Products include mindful activities, journals, essential oils, aromatherapy, clean beauty skincare, bath and body care products + relaxing wellness/inspirational goodies
- Average $200+ retail value in every box
Cost: As low as $35 per box, depending on subscription length.
Healthy Food & Wine Subscription Boxes
UrthBox is a monthly subscription box to help you discover healthy snacks and organic foods. I’m always impressed with the super yummy snacks that show up in this box!
- All products are GMO-free, many have organic ingredients
- Vegan, gluten-free or diet boxes available upon request
- 4 box sizes available ranging from 7+ snacks to 27+ snacks
- Option to purchase more of the snacks you love at member discounts
Cost: Ranges from $24.99/month to $54.99/month depending on size of box. They offer frequent discounts so keep an eye out!
Deliciousdoor is a subscription service that introduces you to healthy, delicious snacks that you probably can’t find in your local grocery store.
- All products are 100% plant-based vegan, non-GMO and gluten-free.
- They have specific protein and fiber requirements for products to be included
- Includes both salty and sweet snacks, as well as pantry staples and beverages
Cost: Ranges from $32 to $36 per month, depending on length of subscription. Mindful Momma readers can get $18 off your first box when you use my link or code mindfulmomma at checkout.
Dry Farm Wines
Dry Farm Wines sources natural wines from small family farms. All wines are farmed organically or biodynamically, free of additives, sugar-free and lower in alcohol than most wines.
- Send 3, 6 or 12 bottles as a one-time order or temporary subscription.
- Select from reds, whites, rosé, or sparkling.
- Every wine is organically grown and independently tested for purity
Cost: Gift 3 bottles of wine for $101. Mindful Momma readers get an extra bottle for just a penny with your first order.
Eco Baby & Kids Subscription Boxes
Ecocentric Mom creates eco-friendly & natural monthly gift boxes for pampering mama – both during pregnancy & with baby!
- Monthly boxes are matched to mama’s stage in pregnancy or baby’s monthly age up to 24 months old.
- Boxes include 3-5 products each month: 1-2 items to pamper mom (think: beauty & wellness!) and 2-3 pregnancy or baby specific items
- Everything is eco-friendly, natural or organic and safe for both baby and mama.
Cost: As low as $37.92 per box, depending on subscription length.
Green Kid Crafts
At Green Kid Crafts they specialize in creative, nature-based STEAM activities for kids.
- 4-6 projects in every box
- Many recycled materials included
- Projects are created by child development experts
- Themes ranging from volcanoes to weather to rainforest and more.
Cost: Subscriptions starting at $24.95 per month. Individual boxes also available. See website for frequent specials.
KiwiCo is on a mission to inspire the next generation of innovators with their monthly science kids and STEM subscription boxes.
- Each hands-on project encourage creativity and curiosity
- Projects are designed by a team of educators, makers, engineers, and rocket scientists (yes, for real)
- Each Kiwi Crate includes 1 to 3 projects
Cost: Subscriptions start as low as $14.80 per month. Individual projects are available. Frequent sales including 50% off your first box.