Roundup of eco friendly subscription boxes that deliver non-toxic beauty products, healthy food, and natural, zero waste home products.
Dilemma #1: You’re up for making the transition to more natural, eco-friendly products for your home and life but 1.) you don’t know where to start, 2.) you aren’t familiar with the brands to look for.
Dilemma #2: You’d like to get an eco-friendly gift for someone but 1.) you don’t know exactly what they would want or 2.) you don’t have the time to shop all over town looking for the right mix of things.
Solution: An eco friendly subscription box service with a natural, organic, artisan-made, non-toxic, fair trade or sustainable theme.
Best Eco Friendly Subscription Boxes
Here are some of the eco friendly subscription box services that I’ve personally tried and would recommend. I’ve given some of them as gifts too and they have been very well received! You can choose from a one-time gift or an ongoing subscription – each company has a slightly different set-up.
Be sure to see the special deals for Mindful Momma readers from many of these brands!
I may receive commissions from purchases made through links in this article. Full Disclosure
The MightyFix subscription from MightyNest helps you make small eco-friendly changes by sending you one new product every month. This subscription is perfect for someone wanting to slowly transition to a more sustainable lifestyle. Personally, the MightyFix is one of my favorite subscription services ever because the products are so useful!
- Reusable alternatives to typically disposable items
- Natural alternatives to typically toxic products
- Free shipping
- Members save up to 30% with exclusive specials
- Anything you add to your MightyFix order will ship free
Cost: $10 per month or $99 per year but Mindful Momma readers get 3 wool dryer balls as the first month for only $3! – code DRYERFIX2018 is automatically applied when you use my link.
- All products are GMO-free, many have organic ingredients
- Vegan, gluten-free or diet boxes available upon request
- 4 box sizes available – from 6+ snacks to 25+ snacks
- Option to purchase more of the snacks you love at member discounts
Cost: Ranges from $19.99/month to $49.99/month. when you purchase UrthBox through my link!
With a MightyBody subscription, you’ll receive one handpicked, MightyNest-tested, safe body care product that actually works for your body. Just fill out the MightyBody profile and their experts will choose the perfect products for you. I’ve loved every product I have received through my MightyBody subscription!
- Products are eco-minded with clean ingredients
- Everything you add to the shipment will hitch a ride for free
Cost: $12.95 per month.
CauseBox is a collection of socially-conscious products intended to build a community of women who support women.
- 4 boxes per year – containing everything from housewares to beauty to apparel to wellness products.
- Each box is valued at over $250
- Members only perks include product discounts of up to 70% off
Cost: $54.95 billed quarterly or $49.95 per box if billed yearly. Take 20% off your first box when you sign up for their email.
Love Goodly carefully selects brands and products to align with their mission of helping women discover healthier, nontoxic and cruelty free products. All products are always cruelty free, nontoxic and vegan.
- 4 to 5 full sized products per month
- Includes beauty and wellness products, accessories and healthy food
- Total box value over $80
Cost: $29.99 per month. Mindful Momma readers get 15% off your first box using code MINDFULMOMMA at checkout.
Petit Vour is a luxury beauty box focusing on clean, cruelty free makeup, skincare and hair care products.
- Each month you’ll receive 4 non-toxic, plant based products (always valued over $50)
- Products are curated to your beauty profile
- Get $4 back each month in store credit for reviewing your box.
Cost: $18 per single box or $15 per box with a yearly subscription.
Do you have a favorite eco friendly subscription box? Please share in the comments!