An honest review of Activist Skincare – a sustainable, refillable skincare line made with effective natural ingredients from Activist Collective – plus a 50% off coupon code!
I may receive commissions from purchases made through links in this article including Amazon Affiliates. Full Disclosure
Activist Skincare is a company dedicated to supporting activism through self care. Activist skin care products are made with a blend of natural botanicals along with science’s gentlest clinically-proven active ingredients, making the products super effective and completely safe.
They are super dedicated to sustainability too. All packaging is glass and the products are refillable with low-waste refill packets. Plus the company gives 5% of revenue to support environmental activism.
Activist Skincare Method
Activist sent me free samples of their full range of skin care products. I’ve been using them regularly and love how my skin looks and feels! When you add in the sustainability factor, this company really ticks off all the boxes for me – I’m hooked!
The Activist Method is a refillable skin care routine that includes 4 easy steps:
1. Cleanser – Choose a gentle oil-based cleanser from 3 options to remove excess oil, makeup and impurities.
- Sea to Skin Cleansing Gel (the blue gel you see in the photo – I absolutely LOVE this cleanser!)
- Botanical Cleansing Oil (this will be my go-to for winter)
- Deep Moisture Cleansing Balm (for when your skin is extra-dry)
2. Toner – Spray on the Healing Water Toning Mist to help lock in moisture (love the light cucumber scent)
3. Serum – Smooth on the Active Hydration Serum with Vitamin C and hyaluronic acid to protect and renew skin
4. Face Oil – Seal in moisture with the Precious Oils Active Infusion made with active, plant-based ingredients including coenzyme Q10 to fight the visible signs of aging
What I love so much about Activist skincare is that you can order low-waste refill pouches to refill the glass bottles and jars when they are empty. I don’t know of any other company that does refills this way! When you think about it, Activist Skincare could be the last skin care line you ever need to buy!
Mindful Momma readers get 50% off the trial & travel kit with code MINDFULMOMMA50, or 15% off one-time purchases for new customers with code MINDFULMOMMA.
P.S. Like this Brand Review? Find more Brand Reviews here