My Dearest Bottle of Vinegar,
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways….
- You are absolutely, 100% safe to use.
- You are inexpensive!
- Mixed with water and stored in a spray bottle, you make the perfect kitchen sanitizer for counter-tops and cutting boards (antibacterial kitchen sprays need not apply!)
- Combined with baking soda, you make an awesome sink scrub.
- You ROCK at keeping mold & mildew at bay in my shower!
- You keep my windows clean and shiny without harsh chemicals like ammonia.
- You soften my laundry and help reduce static cling without yucky animal fats.
- You make a safe & effective floor cleaner.
- You kill germs in the toilet.
- You helped remove pet odors back when I had cats.
- You work wonders as a hair rinse.
- You freshen my drains and help keep them muck-free.
- You help keep my sponges clean and fresh.
- I couldn’t make a salad dressing without you! 🙂
I’m sure I’m forgetting something…How do YOU use vinegar in the home?