Welcome to the Mindful Momma community! Super glad to have you!
Your free zero waste checklist should be flying into your Inbox soon – hope you find it helpful!
Expect the first email for the Ditch Disposables Challenge to arrive on Tuesday, September 8th.
And don’t forget to join my new Facebook Group: Green & Healthy Community – we’ll be discussing the challenge over there!
Also if this is your first time subscribing to my list, look for a welcome email coming soon to your InBox! You’ll find a link to my Resource Library so you can get lots of helpful freebies – like checklists, shopping lists and more!
And here’s how to be sure you’ll get my emails in the future:
- Be sure to add my email address ([email protected]) to your contacts to ensure emails get delivered properly.
- If you don’t see the email, check your SPAM OR JUNK folder in case it slipped in over there.
- If you use gmail, check the “PROMOTIONS” tab and if it’s there, then drag the email to the “PRIMARY” tab. When asked if you want to do this for future messages, click “Yes”. Then you’ll be all set to get messages from me!
WAIT – one more thing!
Do you want to cut to the chase and find the best non-toxic and eco-friendly products without doing any research? I’ve got something perfect for you!
My Eco-Friendly Brands Guide has clickable links to over 250 brands that I have personally vetted to be safe and healthy for people and the planet! This guide normally goes for $27 but you can get it NOW for only $8.99 (over 65% off.) But only for the next 12 minutes:
Do you want to make the switch to natural, eco-friendly products, but keep running into these roadblocks?
- Don’t know where to start
- Not sure which brands to trust
- Don’t have the time to research
- Afraid to waste money on mediocre products
- Faced with decision fatigue
Wouldn’t it be easier if you had a list of brands that you could trust right off the bat? My Eco-Friendly Brands Guide takes care of this for you!
The Eco-Friendly Brands Guide has 250+ brand recommendations for:
- Personal Care (facial care, bath products, hair care, deodorants & more)
- Beauty (cosmetics, nail polish, perfume)
- Cleaning & Laundry
- Cookware & Kitchen Gear
- Mattresses & Bedding
- Clothing & Accessories
- Baby Gear & Toys
- Air & Water Filters
- Carpet & Paint
Since I know you want to make healthy changes in your life, I’m offering you this guide for 2/3 off – you pay only $8.99! But hurry – you only have the 12 minutes before this deal disappears!
To make the guide even more useful, I’ve also included company spotlights, brand spotlights and some special discounts on trusted brands!
Imagine how much time you could save by not having to do research on the green & healthy products you need and want. It’s like skipping to the front of the line and getting the best piece of cake!
Here’s your last chance to get the Eco-Friendly Brands Guide at the lowest price ever! When the timer ends, the price goes back to $27.