Whew!! After busting my tail moving my blog over to WordPress, I’m in need of a little vacation. It’s Spring break time for our kids, so we’re headed to coastal southern Georgia and northern Florida for a bit of fun family time and some much needed R&R. To be honest, what I’m looking forward to the most about this vacation is just being out in the fresh air! I’m so sick of being cooped up inside the house, breathing stale, artificially warm air. I can’t wait to be outside most of the day, walking and biking and exploring!
One of the things I’ll be packing in my suitcase is my new swim suit from Eco Swim! Eco Swim is a line of eco friendly swim suits by Aqua Green, made with the goal to “reduce your carbon footprint in the sand.” This family run, Pennsylvania-based company really seems to go the extra mile to make sure they are producing a sustainable product all around:
- All fabrics are made from recycled nylon, polyester, and cotton.
- Bra cups are made from Eco Cell foam, a biodegradable material made from plant oils and recycled materials.
- All Eco Swim products are made in the USA.
- Hang tags and packing materials are made from recycled materials and are FSC Certified.
- Eco Swim partners with United by Blue to host beach cleanup projects.
If you are in the market for a new swim suit this summer, I recommend you check out Eco Swim!
Are you going anywhere fun for Spring Break?
(Disclosure: I received a free Eco Swim swimsuit in exchange for my honest opinion.)