Whoa Nellie! It’s been a year since my book lots of generous reviews. Special thanks to all my blogging friends who reviewed the book – you know who you are!!
In celebration of this nice little milestone, I’ve got a bunch of eco-friendly goodies to give away!! It looks like it will take me 5 days to get through them all – so come back each day next week to see what’s on the docket and try your hand at winning. Each giveaway will run for 1 week and I’ll use a random number generator to pick the winners at the end of the contest period.
Today’s prizes are all about baby. If you have kids then you know how it hits you the minute you become pregnant….that you would do anything and everything to keep your baby safe…plus the world they live in. So if you are expecting or know someone who is, this one’s for you!
- An organic cotton receiving blanket (pink mod circles) from Swaddle Designs. Bundle up your baby in this 42 inch square blanket complete with swaddling instructions. Made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- A set of two 5-oz baby bottles from thinkbaby. Thinkbaby products are free of BPA, phthalates and PVC and are recommended by Healthy Child Healthy World as a safe and healthy choice for baby.
- A copy of the book Rhoost. Who would have thought corner protectors could be stylish? These plum-colored protectors are BPA, lead and phthalate-free and don’t look ridiculous on your table!
Green Baby Package #2
- A sleepy hat and a Natursutten pacifier from Zoe b Organic. The dual-purpose hat blocks light while baby is asleep and is made from 100% organic cotton. The classic, BPA-free pacifier is made from 100% natural, sustainable rubber.
- A copy of Itsabelly Baby Planners and Jennifer Lo Prete, this book has over 300 product reviews and tons of good advice for living green with baby.
- A 9-oz baby bottle and a 9-oz trainer cup from thinkbaby. The trainer cup has easy to grip handles and an extra soft spout for an easy transition to “big kid” drinking.
- A copy of Organically Raised – Conscious Cooking for Babies and Toddlers by Anni Daulter. (I’m passing along my review copy of this book and believe me there are some good looking recipes in this book!)
Enter to win by leaving a comment on this post sharing a practically green tip for pregnancy or raising baby. Extra entries for subscribing to Mindful Momma (either by RSS feed or email) or following me on Twitter. (please leave a separate comment for each thing you do – 3 entries max per person). I will be picking 2 winners – one for each of the two packages. The giveaway will be open through midnight, Central time on Sunday, October 31st. (US mailing addresses only)
(Disclosure: there are Amazon affiliate links in this post.)
The contest is now closed. Sara S-V and Steph C were the winners of Green Baby packages #1 and #2 respectively.