Thank you to Petal & Post for sponsoring this blog post.
Soaps, lotions, shampoo, cosmetics….have you ever counted the number of personal care products you use in one day? It can add up to be a lot – not to mention the time it takes applying them all.
That’s why I’m a big fan of multi-tasking beauty products – items that can do more than one thing at a time. I asked Jamie from eco-luxury store Petal & Post to share some of her favorite multi-taskers with you. These hard-working lotions & potions will not only meet your beauty needs fast but will leave you feeling pampered and relaxed – just like you deserve!
Versatile hybrid of anti-aging face lotion, light coverage makeup and sunscreen. I’ve been using this all summer and absolutely love it!
- Contains sodium hyaluronate to hydrate skin
- Natural SPF-15 from non-nano zinc oxide and titanium dioxide
Simplify your shower with one bottle for all your cleansing needs.
- Gentle cleansing action
- Fresh, essential oil based scent
- Safe for color-treated hair
Portable towelettes for hands, faces and special places.
- Freshening up on-the-go
- Removing makeup
- Cleaning hands
- Soothing sunburn
- 100% biodegradable
- Choose from lavender or rosewater essential oil scents
Mega-moisturizing elixir for skin and hair.
- Indulgent facial and hand oil
- Tames hair frizz and moisturizes ends
- Produced by a women’s cooperative in Morocco
- Certified organic
- Scented with orange blossom essential oil
Meets your cleaning needs and de-stresses at the same time.
- Therapeutic blend of 36 essential oils including cedarwood, lime and black pepper
- 75% certified organic ingredients
- Crafted in Britain from ethically sourced, natural ingredients
All purpose mist for hands, feet, stinky stuff and general odor control.
- On-the-go hand cleaning
- De-stink gym bags, yoga mats
- Quick clean toys, mobile phones, keyboards
- Freshen air in home, office or car
- Powered by essential oils
Reminder: As part of my partnership with Petal & Post, Mindful Momma readers get 15% off using code MINDFULmomma15-summer at checkout (good through 9/30/15).
What are your favorite multi-tasking products?