Are you looking for a lunch container to hold a variety of different foods for your picky child who doesn’t like things to touch?
Is plastic-free is your thing because it’s better for the planet?
Perhaps you want one you can put directly in the microwave at work for easy eating.
Do you need your container to be super lightweight because you’re toting it all around town?
Maybe leakproof is your #1 criteria – because who wants a mess?
All of us lunch-packing folks have different needs – and the cool thing is – companies have been listening to us and have invented better, safer, more flexible products! Scroll through this list of reusable containers, and I bet you’ll find the perfect one for YOU!
Be assured that all of these reusable lunch containers are all made from safe, non-toxic materials that are durable, washable and ready to be used again and again.
(affiliate links ahead*)
Divided Containers from UKonserve
- Durable stainless steel container
- Removable divider
- Safe #4 plastic lid
Best part: Removable divider for Bento-box flexiblity!
frego from fregoliving
- Plastic-free: lid and sleeve made of non-leaching silicone
- Durable, shatter-resistant glass container
- Oven and microwave safe
- Freezer safe
Best part: Perfect for microwaving leftovers at work!
Splash Box and Pod from ECOlunchbox
- Plastic-free: lid made of silicone
- Non-toxic stainless steel container
Best part: Super lightweight and easy-off lid makes it a good choice for kids.
Lunchbots Bento Trio
- Food grade stainless steel container and lid
- One large and two smaller compartments
- Virtually unbreakable
Best part: Indestructible!
3-in-1 by ECOlunchbox
- 100% food grade stainless steel
- Upper and lower food containers clip together
- Includes nesting snack container with lid
Best part: Different sections keep foods from touching.
Bentgo Lunch Box
- Made from BPA free plastic
- Two stackable containers with lids
- Includes reusable utensils and strap for easy transport
Best part: Utensils included + lowest cost option
What is your #1 requirement for a reusable lunch container?
(*Note: there are affiliate links in this post. If you make a purchase using a link, I may receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting Mindful Momma if you do!)