Thanks to Eden Juice for sponsoring this post.
We all have them. Things we don’t like about our bodies. Flaws. Imperfections. Our tendency is to want to hide them. Cover them up. Photoshop them out.
But what if we took a different approach? What if we celebrated our differences because after all, they are what makes us unique. A world full of Barbie dolls would be a pretty boring place indeed. Yay for crooked noses and crows feet!
Eden Juice is a new environmentally friendly company that makes fresh, cold-pressed juices from imperfectly shaped fruits and vegetables. In fact, their core belief is that diversity and imperfections are not flaws to be corrected but traits to be celebrated. Eden’s mission is to:
- Fight the superficial mindset – by working against the culture that says only perfect is good enough.
- Reduce food waste – by turning “ugly” fruits & vegetables into beautifully delicious juice.
- Provide access to nutrient rich food – by working with low-income schools to make their juices available at affordable prices.
- Fight obesity – by educating people about what’s important in food.
- Citrus – a carrot and orange blend with granny smith apple and a hint of lemon
- Root – a sweet beet juice with red and granny smith apple, carrot, fennel, and lemon
- Fresh – a lighter green juice that is slightly sweet and includes red and granny smith apple, cucumber, spinach, celery, and fennel with a hint of lemon
- Green – a dark green juice with apple, spinach, kale, cucumber, parsley, ginger, and lemon
- Seed – a cucumber mint lemonade with chia seeds
Just in time for Earth Day, Eden is launching a Kickstarter campaign to help increase production and get their nutritious juices into the hands of more people!
You can fund at a variety of levels with funding perks ranging from branded Eden T-shirts to multi-day juice cleanses to monthly and even yearly juice subscriptions.
Follow the hashtag #DrinkEden to keep up with the fun!
Join the Eden mailing list and enter to win one of 3 $150 VISA gift cards!
How will you celebrate your imperfections today?
Note: Eden Juices sponsored this post, but all opinions are my own. Thanks for reading Mindful Momma!